Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Obligatory first post of doom

All things considered, this is a far nicer set up than mySpace, though perhaps the focus at mySpace is more towards the social aspect and less towards the writing/blogging. (Either way, this set-up is still much more attractive.)

I have found myself here through a series of mishaps and a few misfortunate choices. Who needs to pass French anyway? God only knows how often I'll be here, but like a said before, the set-up appeals more to my tastes in asthetics than anything mySpot could produce. Before you go off half cocked, thinking I'm some sort of arrogant elitist yuppy, let me assure you that I'm far from elitist yuppy-ism. Instead, think of me as a comic book nerd with plenty of self esteem, an aloof punkette or simply a hick with a good vocabulary.

One of those will work out splendidly.

No comments: