Friday, December 1, 2006

Top 5: Moments of wonder and euphoria

I like lists, get off my back.

5. Seeing Keiko at the Oregon Coast Aquarium when I was 6 then again at age 12. It was amazing. I loved that whale. (R.I.P. Keiko)
4. Watching the Last Unicorn for the first time when I was very small and then watching it again for the first time in a long time late year.
3. Going to my very first concert, ever, for my 17 birthday.
2. Getting the Aiden "Rain in Hell" EP in the mail a day early. (Double bounus because that particular day had just flat out sucked. Mental breakdown quality.)
1. Being front row at the AFI concert.

I suppose you could say that these are more in chronological order. But the AFI show was a moment of utter bliss and euphoria, if oly for the fact that up until almost the day of the concert, I wasn't sure if I would be able to go. (And I MAY have a SMALL crush on the guys.......very small.....honest.)

No comments: