Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh Thank Heaven!

It's finally over! The term, that is. We're still three months away from the ultimate countdown to graduation. This particular term has been......well, I'm just relieved that it's over. I haven't taken my Geometery final yet (it's 2nd period right now), but I already have the sinking suspicion that I'm going to fail that one.

FINE! I don't care! Seriously, I've taken math all four years of high school and how far have I gotten? From Pre-Algbra to Geometery A. You think I would have figured this all out by now, but no, I have to be stubborn! I have to try to be a responsible person (relatively) and do the right thing! Bullocks to that! I just don't give a damn anymore. Just give me the friggin' D and let me live in peace and ignorance.

Anyway, that's not even the biggest issue I have right now as far as school goes, but it's the most pressing, so I won't be able to completely relax until late tonight at the soonest.

Moving on... Had a wildly disappointing moment last night. Fabulous news: Jefree Star came out with his EP on i-Tunes! Horrid news: My internet (dial-up) is too slow to handle downloading songs from i-Tunes.

Heave a big sigh. But I'll figure out a way to get it! This I swear!

No comments: