Monday, April 2, 2007

When you think about it, L.A. is a long ways away from the ol' homestead.

Actually a better chunk of the world in general is a good ways away from the ol' homestead. I don't even know why I've been thinking about L.A. or even California. None of my future plans even come anywhere near the same area code... But I get that itch every now and then to get off my ass and go DO something. And L.A. seems like a good place to DO. California in general seems like that. I have no real plans, post-graduation, nothing I can back up with cash.

I've been suffering some insane amount of irritation, for no particular reason at all. I've just been a little snappish with my folks. Of course they rise up to the challenge and snap right back at me and then we go eat dinner. What part of the Northern European heritage brought THIS little anomily on?

The interweb isn't holding my interest today and there's still a good half hour or so until school gets out. I think it's time to harrass my good friend Emily with a phone call.

No comments: