Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blarg and Further Noises of Pain and Frustration

Currently I'm surrounded by the better part of our furry family, probably due to the fact that I turned that fan on right when I got home and now the library is the coolest room in the house. Except the cat might be cold blooded because it's about seventy in the house right now and he's lying in a sun beam.

So what has Caitlin been up to while not blogging on her blogspot?
-Blogging on mahSpace (yeah I know I'm going to Hell)
-Not sleeping
-Feeling a little ill
-Drawing and painting a LOT which is lovely and nice
-Talking to Emily on IM
-Reading far too many webcomics.

Also waiting for a letter from the Savannah College of Art and Design telling me whether or not I need to buy a plane ticket for Georgia. And I'm not nervous! Most assuredly NOT nervous. Really honest and truly not nervous. I mean it's not like I fucked up and only applied to one school and have no idea where I'm gonna end up if I can't go.

Not worried at all.

I got an account on smackjeeves and webcomicsnation too and will hopefully be posting fairly regularly on there by the end of the month. Still working out a few kinks (like how smackjeeves signs you out every time your IP adress changes and I have dial up). I'll post the links once everything's up and running.

Right now I need tea.

No comments: